Home Forums General Beta Testers

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Andy
      Keymaster

Anything to do with the testing out of the site. Please just try out everything!

This has never been done before, anywhere, so we are learning as we go. Thanks for being part of the future of “charity”! The system will evolve to suit the users, so your feedback is crucial.

You can make a new topic by clicking the “General” link, above. If you make a new topic, and select to notify you of replies, then you should get them in your email.

Try clicking your username and editing your profile. Click other people’s username to see their profile and to make “friend request”. Not sure what that does, but probably you’ll see their new messages etc.

If you would like to test out the payments system, send me Private Message (or public, either will do) by clicking on my name or avatar. I will send you some BTC so you can send it to Evans. Until we have a lot of users and enough money coming through, we will just be supporting Evans and his project, Badilisha. After that, more projects will be introduced so people have a choice of where to send their money.

Don’t worry about breaking anything, I don’t! Just post away, and reply to posts, and try things out. This way we will figure out the best way to do things.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.