In this very early beta stage of the site, we’ve already achieved quite a lot I think. We are learning as we go along. This is the world’s first peer-to-peer charity system. The screenshot below shows how easy it is to send funds.
For the Kenya pilot project:
- Bought a decent camera capable of good quality video and photos
- A laptop to use in the office.
- Paying an assistant to help out with all the work Evans is doing
- Got a better internet connection with a directional antenna.
- The system all works, we’re able to transfer in our coins to our own site wallets and then send them without any fees directly to our recipients.
- We have a live chat system throughout the site which seems to work well, members don’t need to log in to separate account, though they can use their Telegram account if they prefer.
- We have a forum which seems to work ok, if anyone wants to use it.
- Recipients can post updates on their progress and about new projects they are starting
What We Still Need:
- Members! It’s ready to go, and the potential is huge. There are no expenses, no middlemen, 100% of your funds goes directly to your recipient, when you send it.
This is not some ready-made Charity with a big budget for promotion and marketing. It’s just the members themselves. It will not look good until it is being used. Looking good before it actually is good costs a lot of money, and we are not in the business of wasting money. We’re not in business at all, this is just a system that you can use to help out directly with great projects.